(!-- Under Construction, thank you for your patience --!))
Helpdesk Inbox - Left Menu Navigation:
3Dsellers sidebar menu lets you and your team quickly access the tickets/conversations you need right now.
- On the left side you'll see a list of filters and folders for your messages:
Below is an overview of each section of the Left Menu with links to more in-depth information:
- Choose Account filters your inbox by each of your eBay/Amazon accounts.
- Ticket Status section has a list of default filters to view tickets with a common status.
- Ticket Status Filters:
- New Ticket
- To Do
- Awaiting Reply
(read about Ticket Statuses)
- The General section is a management based list of folders including two less viewed ticket status filters: Snoozed & Archived. This is also where you will find your Starred messages.
- General Filters:
- Custom Filters is versatile feature that allows you to create unique filters of your support tickets. (read about Custom Filters)
Team Member Tickets
- After adding a new teammate and giving them access to your Helpdesk, your teammates will receive their own filter where they can view the tickets assigned to them.
(how to assign ticket to teammates)
- Also included is a Mentions folder. This shows tickets where your teammates have mentioned (tagged) you in notes.
(how to Mention teammates)
- You can collapse any filter section by clicking on the title:
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime at email@example.com