When sending eBay messages with Orders, you can
- Choose a message type (General, Multi-item shipping, Payment, Shipping),
- type a subject and message,
- use message templates saved in 3Dsellers, and
- add photo attachments.
Please note: eBay's contact policy may require your messages to buyers are regarding the item sold, or transaction between you and the buyer.
Message buyers Individually
- In the Actions column, click the button that looks like a paper airplane:
- Recommended: Apply a filter that shows only the buyers you need to message.
- With the left column, select all orders, or multiple orders individually.
- Then, click the Bulk Actions menu and select Send Messages
You may also be interested in:
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com