In your Orders table, four columns and one button will display all the details you need to stay on top of your orders:
- Item Details
- Order Details
- Buyer Details
- The Order Details button
More info on these fields:
- View the title of item in the order, a linked Item ID, and SKU.
- If the buyer purchased a variation, the variation SKU and variation item specifics will also be displayed.
- the date and time the order was placed.
Order Details column shows:
- the Order ID (linked to eBay) and Transaction ID,
- transaction & shipping price,
- payment status (paid/unpaid), and
- buyer notes (if included).
Buyer Details column shows:
- Buyer's first & last name
- Street address and locality
- Buyer's eBay username (linked to their eBay profile)
Order Details button
- clicking this opens a pop up advanced details about the order and quick action buttons.
Order Details pop-up displays:
- Tracking details
- Payment Status Summary
- Items and quantity in the order
- Buttons to view order in Seller Hub, or send the buyer a message about the transaction.
You may also be interested in:
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com