Use dynamic templates to answer common questions you receive (or for common phrases) and save serious amounts of writing time.
Step 1: Create a new template
- Go to eBay Helpdesk's Templates tab
- Click the Add Template button
In the popup
- (A) Enter a memorable name for the template (it will be used in selecting it).
- (B) Enter the text of your message/phrase.
- (C) Incorporate dynamic fields into you message to automatically show personalized buyer/order information.
- You can also attach an image to your template with the Add Image button below the Dynamic Fields.
Step 2: Use the template
After clicking the 'Confirm' button in the popup:
- Open a ticket.
- In the reply area, click Use Template button
- Use the search bar to type in the first few letters/words.
- Click the name of your template to select and insert it into your message.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime at email@example.com