Provide personalized service by sending email marketing messages in your buyer's native language.
Step 1 - Choose a Message
Choose/edit a message to customize. Go to Messages
Step 2 - Add a country
Scroll down to 'Email content' section
a) Click "Add Country"
b) Select a country
Step 3 - Customize your message text.
If you know the language of the country you chose, type away. Otherwise, you can use a service such as Google Translate to translate your message.
Note: Please leave your dynamic fields are still in English.
After saving, when this message is sent to a buyer from one of the countries you've set, it will send your customized language text to them.
Other articles that may help:
- How to use Dynamic Fields
- Set the Event & Time to Send Your Message
- Cross Promote your Other Listings
- Send eBay Messages Instead of Email
- Set Rules so a Message Sends for Only Certain Items
- Send Copies of Each Message to your Email Address
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org