When you receive a return request, you can open it as a normal ticket and use the reply area to begin your workflow.
In the reply area, you'll see a drop-down menu instead of text.
During each step of the way, you will receive a notification of the status of your return case.
Return Status Options
For each status option, you can mark and leave comments to your buyer about the status of the return.
- Mark as Received - When you receive the item back from your buyer, use this option. If you have not shipped the item yet, you may ignore this.
- Mark Replacement Shipped - If the buyer is requesting a replacement, use this to notify the buyer the replacement is on its way.
- Issue Refund - If the buyer is requesting a refund, use this option to refund a custom amount.
- Mark Refund Sent - After issuing a refund, use this option to notify eBay and the buyer that you have issued a refund.
- Void Label - If you need to change shipping labels, void your previous label with this option.
- Submit File - If you need to upload a file during the case, use this option.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime at email@example.com