Keep your messages from sending to 'bad buyers' in one click.
Step 1 - Visit the Blacklist Tab in Email Marketing
Tick the checkbox under "Add Buyer to Blacklist" section.
Now, your messages will not send to buyers that have cancelled or have had their purchases refunded.
Other articles that may help:
- Send Digital Goods Codes
- Stop Messages from Sending for Certain Items
- Set Rules so a Message Sends for Only Certain Items
- Send eBay Messages Instead of Email
- Set the Event & Time to Send Your Message
- Use Dynamic Fields
- Send Different Messages for Buyer Country/Language
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime at email@example.com