Use the classic way to contact your buyers! If you want to send an eBay message instead of an email, it's as simple as flipping a switch.
Only text can be sent in an eBay message. That means:
- Cross-promotions will be turned off.
- Template design will be turned off.
- Hyperlinks (or dynamic field hyperlinks) must be a URL text.
- All URLs must be an eBay URL (or your message will fail to send).
Step 1 - Choose a Message
Choose a message you would like to send via eBay. Go to Messages
Step 2 - Scroll down to "Message Service" section
Select "Send message using eBay messaging system":
After saving, your message will be sent via eBay Messages!
Other articles that may help:
- Set the Event & Time to Send Your Message
- Cross-Promote (Upsell) your Other eBay Listings
- Set Rules so a Message Sends for Only Certain Items
- Send Copies of Each Message to your Email Address
- Customize Message Text
- Use Dynamic Fields
- Send Different Messages for Buyer Country/Language
- Send Digital Goods Codes
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us anytime at email@example.com