Using ShopMaster to sell on multiple channels?
Want to integrate our listing templates, designed for the world’s best eCommerce designers and cross-promote your products within each listing?
3Dsellers goal is to enhance our users business potential, so we’ve integrated with ShopMaster to let you combine our capabilities and boost your sales.
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to integrate 3Dsellers listing templates with ShopMaster:
- Go to your 3Dsellers dashboard -> Listing Designer
- Click on “Saved Designs”
- Under “Actions” you will see a button for HTML Code -> Click on it
- A box titled, “Insert HTML to Listings” will open. Choose ShopMaster in the drop down menu of listing tools.
- Press “Copy to clipboard”
- Open Notepad (.txt file) and paste the HTML code, save in .html format
In ShopMaster dashboard:
- Go to Listings -> eBay templates
- Go to "New Template"
- In Template Settings, select "Custom Template"
- Paste the HTML code in Template Content
Now that you've integrated your ShopMaster listings with 3Dsellers listing templates, watch your sales grow with our cross promotional categories, mobile responsiveness and overall modern design.